No Products in the Cart
All 700mL and 1L bottles of Jameson Original Irish Whiskey include the limited edition Philippines box designed by Jap Mikel.
John Jameson established his unique method of whiskey making in 1780 and we’ve been proudly sticking to it ever since. Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blend of traditional pot still and grain whiskey, triple-distilled and aged in a combination of American oak barrels and sherry casks barrels for a minimum of five years, creating a distinct, smooth flavor.
Nose - A light floral fragrance, peppered with spicy wood and sweet notes. Taste - The perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness. Finish – Exceptionally smooth finish with hints of sweet vanilla, fruit and little bit of spice.
International Spirits Challenge 2021 – Gold Award
Classic Serve : Jameson Ginger and Lime
- 1 part Jameson Original
- 3 parts Ginger Ale
- 1 wedge of Lime
How to Serve :
- Fill a high ball glass with ice
- Pour in a shot of Jameson
- Top up the glass with a good quality bottled ginger ale
- Stir briefly to mix - Take a large wedge of lime, give it a squeeze and drop it into the glass
- Roughly 1 part Jameson to 3 parts ginger ale, all parts refreshing
|Size:||Most Bottles are 700ml Unless Otherwise Stated|
|Are These Real?||100% Legit|