In celebration of the 150th anniversary of the House of CAMUS, Cyril CAMUS -as fifth President in the Family line– has revisited the mythical Masterpiece Collection to commemorate this historical occasion and pay tribute to the five generations of the CAMUS legend using the number 5 as a symbol.
Selecting the cognacs that best represent each of the five generations of the CAMUS Family, CAMUS has created a blend as an organoleptic biography.
- · The extraordinary temperament of Jean-Baptiste CAMUS is represented by the nobility and the structure of Bons Bois cognac.
- · The intensity and generosity of a Fins Bois cognac has been chosen to remember Gaston CAMUS.
- · With its proud suppleness and pleasant, long finish, the Petite Champagne has been chosen to pay homage to Michel Camus.
- · The body and the persistence of a Borderies cognac suggest the delicate passion and integrity of Jean-Paul CAMUS.
- · The fifth eau-de-vie - a Grande Champagne cognac - is evocative of Cyril CAMUS’s instinctive spirit, driven by a desire to live the CAMUS legend, taking it further and higher.
Color: Light glints of ruby-gold in a lovely amber color.
Nose: A subtle aroma of vanilla enhanced by woody and spicy notes, becoming exotic accents that give way to hints of crystallised lemon.
Palate: Balanced and full, with rich, mellow flavors heralded by a creamy, milky vanilla. Apricot and pear awaken, brought out by the finesse of tropical fruits and a trace of sweet almond.
Finish: Long and tender, with spicy notes that allow the rancio flavor to enhance the fruity, finely woody, deliciously persistent finish.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
Secure Payment: Paypal, Cash on Delivery, Bank Transfer
Free Delivery on Metro-Manila, Nationwide Delivery
- Customer Service:
Monday-Friday from 8am to 8pm
Saturday from 9am to 8pm