Pick up in Makati with 200 peso discount. Promo Code PickUp
1 use per pick up per day
  • +632 8 571 9337
  • sales@liquor.ph
  • Office Hours: Mon to Fri 9 AM TO 6 PM    Sat 10 AM to 3 PM   Website: 24 hours
Benromach Traditional whisky LIQUOR PH 700ml

    Benromach Traditional

    ₱3,000.00
    DESCRIPTION
    DESCRIPTION:
    An entry level bottling for the Benromach range, though nonetheless we have a superbly balanced whisky, 80% of which has been bourbon-matured and the remaining 20% matured in sherry casks. Note this expression is discontinued; it was the first offering from Benromach after being refurbished and reopened in 1998
    ABV:0.4
    Barrels:Ex-Bourbon & Ex-Sherry
    Volume:700ml

    TASTING NOTES:
    Nose:Pine oils, fresh. Sweetness, nutty, smoky. Stem ginger, bog myrtle, acacia honey.
    Palate:Floral, grassy. Heather and hedgerow berries. Buttery, spicy.
    Finish:Quite sweet, tannic. Citrus notes, a tad more stem ginger, zesty.
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    Diet: Keto Friendly
    Size: Most Bottles are 700ml Unless Otherwise Stated
    Are These Real? 100% Legit
    REVIEWS

    RELATED PRODUCTS

    BACK TO TOP